Integrated Fault Management System Integrated Fault Management System
Integrated Fault Management System
- The integrated fault management system, which is a real-time fault recovery system for on-site CCTV equipment, is the best product that has been prepared to maintain and manage all CCTV-equipped equipment for such as power, current, and humidity.
Integrated fault management system is a solution that performs integrated management for all problems that occur at the site, such as real-time monitoring for power failures and equipment failures that are common in on-site equipment and recovery.
- Power management and network monitoring of security CCTV
- Power management and network monitoring of network equipment
- Power management and control of the parking enforcement system, and network monitoring
- Facilities that require the control and management of equipment in various facilities, such as subways.
- Any place where equipment power control is needed, such as bus stops, digital electronic displays, etc.
- Eye-VIEIW Screen
- Real-time fault status
- Eye-on Equipment Management of Remote Site
- Checking failure events by region