Smart Parking Control System Smart Parking Control System
Smart Parking Control System
- An integrated vehicle entry control system that extracts the license plates in the video using the camera installed at the entrance, stores the extracted license plates and entry records, and connects them to the installed peripherals (blockers, electronic displays, etc.) to separate and control internal and external vehicles.
- Quick Entry/Exit Management
- Parking space guidance /management
- Parking Position Control (Internet/MMS)
- Available for VRM, such as VIP reception and mileage linkage.
- License plate recognition function (99% recognition rate)
- Function for system operation independently and normally
- Function to recognize / analyze / manage the videos shot
- Remote management function for all system control, searching, and report output
- Transmission and sharing data such as videos and license plates of vehicles recognized in connection with the server
- Provision of various forms of reports to be used as administrative resources
- Display of recognized license plates and other information on the electronic display.
- Time reduction of car entry through introduction of License Plate Recognition (LPR) system
- Guidance for parking lots, progression, stand by (when lot's full), and guidance for signals through the information display.
- Real-time parking lot monitoring and security enhancement through CCTV operation
The vehicle information is sent to the parking database along with license plate recognition, and the vehicle is available for FREE – PASS by selecting the payment method and calculating the fare through the pre unmanned calculator.
Flowchart of car entry and exit-general vehicles
The information and parking fees of the vehicle are displayed on the electronic display and the breaker will be OPEN and automatically cuts off when the vehicle passes.
The information and parking fees of the vehicle are displayed on the electronic display by recognizing the license plate and information of the vehicle entering with license plate recognizer installed at the exit. When the parking fee is calculated, the breaker will be OPEN and the vehicle exits.
Flowchart of car entry and exit-regular vehicles
OPEN the breaker so that license plate recognizer can recognize the regular license plate and allows NON-STOP car entry after checking the license plate registration.
OPEN the breaker so that license plate recognizer can recognize the regular license plate in the same way as the car entry.